Major League Baseball games are official after 5 innings of play, or 4.5 innings if the home team is leading. If a game is subsequently called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning, unless the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning in which the game was suspended. Then the winner will be determined by the score at the time the game is called. (This rule holds for betting purposes even if the game is suspended and /or completed on a different day than the event began).
- The maximum bet that can be placed on a baseball game to be competed the next day is $500. The overnight bet limits will be in effect until at least 10 a.m. Eastern time on the day of the games.
- When wagering on total runs or run lines, the game must go the regulation 9 innings, or 8.5 innings if the home team is leading, otherwise it will constitute a “No Action” wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
- Baseball wagers are accepted as “Listed”. In the event of a pitching change prior to the game, all wagers on the game with said listed pitchers are considered “No Action” and will be refunded.
- Starting Pitchers must throw at least one pitch for wager to be deemed “Action”.
Any and all baseball series wagers must have all 3 games played by the end of a specified date for the wager to have action. If all 3 games are not played by that specified date then all wagers are NO ACTION, regardless if one team has 2 wins. All 3 games must be official by Las Vegas Gaming Standards.
NOTE: Each team’s starting pitcher is defined for betting purposes as the pitcher that throws the first pitch.
NOTE: If we provide a baseball series price for a series that has 4 games, for grading purposes, the wager is based on the initial 3 games.
- All baseball props must go the full 9 (8, if the Home Team is Winning) innings unless otherwise stated. They also must start the listed pitchers.
- In the rare occurrence that a baseball games goes at least the full 9 innings and finishes tied as a result of a suspension of play, all money line bets are pushed, but all run line and total bets will have action.
First Five Innings Bets are listed pitchers and the game must go a Full 5 Innings to have action regardless if the game is called or postponed after the 5th Inning.
Team to Score First Props are listed pitchers and will be graded as soon as the first team scores and once the home team has at least a chance to bat. If the home team scores first, that bet will be graded at that time and bets are action regardless of game suspension or postponement. If the visiting team scores first the bet will be graded once the home team has completed their at bat.
Will there be a Score in the First Inning Props are listed pitchers and will be graded as soon as the First Inning ends, all bet are action regardless of game suspension or postponement, as long as the First Inning is completed.
Total Runs+Hits+Error Props are listed pitchers and the game must go a full 8.5 Innings for bets to have action.
In-Game Betting Bets games must go a full 8.5 Innings for bets to have action.
Baseball Player and Pitcher Props are listed pitchers. The game must go a full 8.5 Innings for bets to have action. If there is a pitching change, all player props for that game will be closed immediately and when the game starts and its confirmed that a different pitcher threw out the first pitch other than the listed pitcher, those props will be graded No Action.