- For NBA games, action becomes live only if no less than 43 minutes of play are completed. For all other Basketball leagues, action becomes live only if no less than 35 minutes of play are completed (unless otherwise specified). If a game is termination prematurely for any reason, all action is cancelled, and your wagers will be refunded.
- If a game goes into overtime, the final overtime scores are used instead for 2nd half wagering on both sides and totals.
- Wagers placed on the 4th quarter lines will not include overtime scoring.
- Wagers taken on a NBA Team’s season are only valid if the team completes its full 82-game season. If for any reason a game is cancelled and not re-scheduled, these wagers will be cancelled and refunded.
- All game and player statistics are sourced directly from NBA.com
All Straight Wagers lay -110/100 unless other otherwise specified.
In case of a tie or no action in a game:
- a parlay is reduced to the next lowest number of plays. A two-team parlay becomes a straight bet.
- In a three-team teaser or more, the teaser automatically reverts down to the next lowest number of teams (four-team teaser with a tie becomes a three team teaser). Any two-team teaser with a winner and a tie or no action is considered a PUSH. Any loss in a teaser is a loss.
A tie in any Super Teaser is considered a loss.